Rental Rates and Details
Book 5 or more nights, get the 6th night free.
See special offers and last-minute openings on our Facebook page.
Reserve your time now!
- $195/night for up to 4 people*
- Book 5 or more nights, get the 6th night free!
- $20/night for each additional adult
- $5/night for each additional child under 12
- $25/per pet per stay Please see our pet-friendly policy.
- Split firewood on site -- $5/per bundle of wood used
- $60 cleaning fee
- Check-in: 3:00 pm Central Time; Check-out: 11:00 am Central Time
- Two-night stay minimum except for the following holidays when there is a three-night minimum: Christmas*, New Year's Day*, Martin Luther King Day, President's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the weekend of the World's Longest Yard Sale (begins the first Thursday in August)
- 5-night minimum for the months of June and July
- No fires left unattended, ever, inside or outside.
*Please note that the nightly base rate for November 27 - December 1 and December 23 - Jan 9 is $225/night. There is a 3-night minimum stay during these two time periods.
- Clothes and food
- Comfortable shoes for hiking
- Swimsuit for the hot tub
- Insect repellent
- Extra bathroom tissue and paper towels. Starter supplies are provided.
- Laundry detergent
- Bird seed for the bird feeders (They like sunflower seeds the best.)
- Frisbee golf discs
- iPod or iPhone with your favorite music selections
- A printout of a free Evening Sky Map so that, if you like, you can identify planets, stars and constellations while you're relaxing in the hot tub
- A copy of the Big South Fork Trail Map. You can get the most recent National Geographic version of the map at The Hitching Post General Store. To get there, turn left from Oby Blevins onto Leatherwood Ford Road/Rte 297. It's two miles down on the right. If you run out of food, supplies or forget the deer corn and birdseed, they've got that, too.
- If you enjoy a nice glass of wine or a cocktail in the evening, you may want to BYOB. Fentress and surrounding counties are semi-dry, i.e., only beer is sold here, and not on Sundays. The Highland Manor Winery on Hwy 127 in Jamestown sells its handmade wines as well as locally made jams and jellies and interesting gourmet foods.